1. 2013 Cadillac Escalade AWD
What's even more shocking? That Cadillac asks $85,850 for the privilege of owning one. A similarly-specced GMC Yukon Denali is about $12,000 less. However, if you come to your Cadillac dealer and want to buy with cash, you'll get $11,400 off the Escalade, making them effectively identical. Financers can still get $6,000 off and 4.99 per cent for up to 72 months.
The Nissan Armada is Nissan's large, truck-based SUV. It's been around for a long time. Is it still worth considering?
Date 17 hrs ago, Duration 2:02, Views 238
More Autos Videos
Have your say
We're off to a slow start for spring, but does the warmer weather make you excited about convertible season?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Oh yes! My convertible is garaged. Can't wait to take it out!
- I'm considering buying a convertible this year
- I love convertibles and though I don't own one, I'd like to one day
- Convertibles aren't my thing. I don't like the wind messing up my hair