9. 2013 Chevrolet Traverse LS
Up to $4,600
Even though the seven- or eight-passenger 2013 Traverse is freshly updated with new corporate styling outside and more amenities inside, there are already deals to be found to help them move out of dealerships. Every Traverse uses the same 3.6-litre V6 with 281 horsepower and a six-speed automatic transmission with either front- or all-wheel drive. Standard features on every Traverse include air conditioning, cruise control, a rear-view camera, Bluetooth handsfree and Chevrolet's new Colour Touch radio with a 6.5-inch screen.
The Cadillac SRX, Cadillac's small, luxury SUV, was updated with Cadillac's Cue control system for 2013.
Date 17 hrs ago, Duration 1:57, Views 206
More Autos Videos
Have your say
We're off to a slow start for spring, but does the warmer weather make you excited about convertible season?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Oh yes! My convertible is garaged. Can't wait to take it out!
- I'm considering buying a convertible this year
- I love convertibles and though I don't own one, I'd like to one day
- Convertibles aren't my thing. I don't like the wind messing up my hair