Which vehicle offers the best blend of value, fuel economy and environmental friendliness?
Hybrid. Has a nice ring to it, right? Indeed, we all know it's our time to do more for the environment, and — if we're to believe all the TV spots and newspaper headlines — the best way to do that these days is to buy a hybrid car.
But all hybrids, certainly, are not created equal. How can we know which one is best? To help sort it through, MSN Autos is counting down the top-ranked hybrids based on a comprehensive survey from the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS). Accounting for environmental impact, fuel economy and overall value, here are the 10 best hybrids on the road today.
* Environment Improvement Score measures, out of 10, the smog-forming and global warming pollutionperformance of a hybrid against its conventional counterpart.
* Bing: What is a hybrid car?
Have your say
How prepared are you and your car for spring?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 65 %Winter tires are off tune-up has been done and I'm set to take on the hot season!
- I've been procrastinating getting my winter tires put off. This weekend, I promise!
- I'm daydreaming of warmer days and to protest winter, I'm driving my convertible.
- Excited, see you around!